Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

100th Post

Wow, I made 100! How am I supposed to commemorate that? Let's see...go me! It only took me a year and a half to make the 100 mark.

I want to take a moment to thank my readership (however many there are of you out there), my regular commenters (you know who you are), and all lurkers. I'm a lurker too. It's all love.

Admittedly I go through these weird phases when I have so much stuff going on in my head that I can't get it out onto the dashboard but I love blogging and I love writing. Thank you all for taking the time to read my thoughts, no matter how odd they may seem.

Peace ya'll.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 100th. Happy Birthday and uhhh...easy on the greenery before you go night night. Next time you might fugg around and have a dream that you got with Flavor Flav.....

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ funky fresh - thanks dude! lately i've been taking it easy on the green before bedtime, it be fuckin' with my dream cycle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter