Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Bitch Please

The "bitch please" moment of the day is brought to you by...this heffa right here. Maybe I'm just mean, but I don't feel sorry for her. Or her son.

I'm not at all sympathetic when it comes to someone who not only comes to the US illegally and commits identity theft, but as a taxpayer I'm probably supporting this bitch and her offspring? Uh, no.

And I'm about to go there, but you know that if this was a black immigrant, her, her kids, and her mama 'nem would have been on the first thing smoking out of this country. Haitian refugees, anyone?

I bet if I went to Mexico and got caught stealing something, they would send my black ass back to my native country. No question.

It's probably clear that I'm not a supporter of open immigration. I live in LA, where there are a shitload of illegals. Illegals who are driving around with no car insurance causing accidents, committing crimes, and causing more overcrowding in an already overcrowded city.

My thing is, if you want to live in the US, why not do it the legal way like everyone else? Instead of sneaking across the border and having babies, and then claiming that you can't leave because your child is a citizen? Way to take advantage of the Constitution.

Most of us are immigrants in some form. Some of us were brought to this country involuntarily. But we're here legally, while others aren't. If you want to live in the US, get that paperwork started, homegirl. I don't mind you being here, hell, diversity makes things a bit more interesting. But don't fucking come over here illegally, steal people's identity, and then act like you're entitled to stay.

Bitch please.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. Go there. I might have had a little sympathy on the whole immigration thing but the identity theft. Nope that's a violation. You KNOW if they were black, they would've been boxed up and stamped "Return to Sender".

**BTW, welcome back. Somebody took a long ass *ahem* vaction.**

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ funky fresh - heeeeey. thanks! it's good to be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter