Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

So Krispy

"I'm so krispy, I'm so krispy..." I'm not Kia Shine but I'm crispy as hell right now. I'm super sunburned. I went from honey golden brown to red brown. Yesterday I went to Lake Elsinore to go jetskiing. I had so much fun! It was a thousand fucking degrees out there...well it was really 105, but shit that's close enough.

Not only did I hop on a jet ski for the first time, I took the reins and drove it myself. I had a ball out there. I almost fell over a few times when the water got rough, and my tailbone hurts like hell from all the bouncing on the jet ski. It was all worth the experience though.

I also drove the speedboat around the lake. I was Captain BGI! Driving a boat is just like driving a car. Except you can stand up. And its a much rougher ride. But its just like driving a car. It's like driving a Deville.

It think I may have found a new interest. It's not something I'll be able to do often, but its something I would definitely do again given the opportunity.

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger *B* Fab said...

Sounds fabulous chick! I've alwyas wanted to go jet skiing! Glad you had fun! oh and sun burn is THE worst! Did you get some solar cane and aloe gel???

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ b - heeeeeey! it's so much fun! i'm not up on the solar cane, i need to try that out. i have aloe gel though.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger *B* Fab said...

you GOTTA get the solar cane! It numbs and cools while the aloe cools and heals! that was the magic combo for us while in Cancun ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter