Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Relaxation Vacation

I'm on vacation from work until next Tuesday. How excited am I? I'm not taking a trip anywhere, but I'm using this time off to get some much needed rest. I was exhausted and it was beginning to manifest itself in my performance, so I knew it was time for a break.

I'm also taking an impromptu break from life...well, as much as I can. I know I can't get completely away since I didn't go out of town. But I want to spend as much time relaxing as possible. I haven't made any plans to do anything. It feels weird to not have anything to do. Naturally I feel like I should find something to do. I can't stay confined to the house, I may lose my marbles.

This may be a good time to get back to things I really enjoy. Sometimes I get so caught up in everyday life that I tend to diverge from that. Yesterday I went walking on the nature trail at my college. It was so relaxing and peaceful to get some exercise outdoors and enjoy nature. I haven't done that in so long. I usually work out in the gym. Today I plan on eating junk all day and tonight I'm going to a bar/lounge with a friend I haven't seen in awhile. Tomorrow will be family day. Maybe we'll go catch a flick or something. Monday...I don't have any plans so far. Which is probably a good thing.

Have a good weekend peoples!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter