Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Freestyle Thoughts

I try not to let too much time pass between posts, but I've been slippin'. I've been having a little bit of writers' block lately. I think it may be passing. Just to let everyone know, I'm still alive.

I'm so tired I can't even speak. Like literally, I haven't spoken two words since I got off work @ 5pm. I wonder can I go the rest of the day without having to use my voice?

My supervisor suggested I take a couple of vacation days. Is it that obvious? I'm not an office martyr by any means, but I've been on the grind training for my new position.

I don't know if I mentioned, but I'm getting a promotion. I'm transitioning from lowly Marketing Administrative Assistant to a-little-less-than-lowly Internet Marketing Coordinator. Go me.

On a different note, I love this woman. She is my guru. She's like the seemingly demure aunt who has a shitload of life game. What's not to love about a woman who coined the term "dickmatized" and speaks upon the power of the penis? And she's on myspace too. I'm going to send her a friend request.

Speaking of the power of the penis, I have kinda-bf. I didn't want to write about this person to soon, not knowing how long he was going to be around but it's been six weeks now. I guess I can speak on him now. Now that I'm speaking on him I don't have much to say. I'm going to say that's a good thing, considering how many guys I've blasted on this blog. Check the archives if you don't know.

You can email me now. I know, I'm hella late with this. Hit ya girl up: blackgirlinterrupted04@yahoo.com.

Peace.

4 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Southern_Lady said...

Hey and welcome back. Congrats on the promotion and the new guy. I don't know why I didn't blog about Alexyss. They ain't ready for her. I watch her clips all the time. Real talk indeed! She's already on my friend list!

Have a lovely weekend!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ southern lady - hey there! thanks a bunch. alexyss is the business, isn't she?

have a good one!

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving this blog already...You found Alexyss on myspace...MY GIRL!!!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ b more bap - she's the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter