Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Da Randomness...

Is it me or was this a blink-and-you-miss-it summer? This shit went by hella fast. I've been having fun though. I speak of it in past tense because after labor day weekend its pretty much fall. Except out here, where it'll be hot until Halloween.

Becks is out. How is it that this fool fucks up his knee and still gets paid a gazillion dollars? If it sounds like I'm hating, its because I am.

My birthday is in 2 weeks! After a lot of thought I decided I'm going to have a beach bonfire. You know its going to be a celebration that entire weekend. Yes!

Tomorrow is my first tea party. I'm super excited about it! The place I'm going is a real Victorian tea house and we're having lemon bars, brownies, scones, quiche, chocolate covered strawberries, cucumber sandwiches, the whole deal. I kind of feel like a lady who lunches.

I've been thinking about writing a book. I have a grip of ideas and I want to get them out there. I feel the pull and it's getting stronger. I feel like I don't know where to start, but I guess the first step is to get started.

Damn it's too hot to blog. I'm out.

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger soumynona said...

Ooh September bdays...Virgos are sexy!
Summer never hangs around these days. it's always in a rush

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger lovelyjd said...

Please do share this tea house. I did tea at the Pennisula Hotel and it was fab...but would love something more authentic!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Southern_Lady said...

Congrats on wanting to write a bok and the tea party. It sounds like fun. Just yesterday I thinking, "Dang, where'd the summer go?" Oh well. Happy Labor Day!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ soumynona - hello there. i'm glad you think virgos are sexy, because we definitely are ;-)

@ lovely jd - will do. tea was lovely.

@ southern_lady - hey there! hope your holiday weekend was good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter