Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Getting up with FAREB this weekend...

Tomorrow I have a date with FAREB. Mr. "I don't like taking people out on dates because I don't know where things are going to go." How about a nice refreshing glass of shut the fuck up? You're taking me out. If you didn't do the dating thing before you're about to start now.

The plan is to catch a movie and maybe play a few games of pool. He claims that he will whoop off on me in a game of billiards but I know I can bring that negro to his knees (not just in pool ;-)). I'm always up for friendly competition mixed with a little sexual tension so it will be fun.

I ain't gon lie. I want him butt naked on top of me asking me how I like it. I guess I have a thing for assholes. Especially assholes with nice pecs and abs. But I like assholes who are sweet to me. He can be an asshole to the world but treat me like a queen.

I can't really say right now where I want things to go with FAREB. Sometimes I think he's cool, other times he's a jerk who can go fuck himself. Eh. We'll see what happens.

Peace.

5 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Southern_Lady said...

That's funny. Have fun!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger *B* Fab said...

LOL! I love it! ;-) I will check back Monday to find out how your weekend went with this gentleman!

Have a good one!!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ southern lady - i plan on having a good ol' time.

@ b - you know i will be providing up to the minute details about that date.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the name FAREB is the funniest sh*t I've heard in a while...Good luck this weekend...Hopefully he won't be an idiot...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ funky fresh - thank southern lady for FAREB's naming. all caps! lol. i'm sure he'll say or do something idiotic and i'll have to blast him on the 'net. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter