Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Do You Know What Today Is?

It's my bloggerversary. It's my bloggerversary! Da-da-da-da-da-daaaaa.

One year ago today I decided to start a blog. It mainly started because I like reading blogs and I was like, "Ooohh, I want one!" I'm very opinionated and I have a lot on my mind and I needed an outlet. Blogging has proven to be therapeutic for me. I love the process of memorializing my thoughts and putting them out there for people to give me feedback. It's like therapy without paying hundreds of dollars to a therapist who is basically a sounding board for things that you already know deep down. I'm thankful for the people who take the time out to check me out and leave comments (although I've been slipping when it comes to updating regularly, but I'm working on that). I've run across some good blogs and although I'm a perpetual lurker, best believe that I take the time to check out everyone on my blog roll in addition to others that I link to from blogs that I visit regularly.

So I'm celebrating. If I can find some cannibus today I'll light one up to celebrate. I'm trying to locate my supplier as I write. Yes. I'm trading in one vice for another. In an attempt to cut back on my alcohol intake I've increased my consumption of the Cali green. Hey, its good for you. It's from the earth. Not too processed. One day very soon I'll dedicate an entire post to the virtues of marijuana.

So to all my readership, it's a celebration bitch!

4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Southern_Lady said...

Congrats girly! I enjoy your blog. It was one of the first ones I found!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ southern lady - thanks! i'm glad you enjoy my blog. i look forward to continuing to entertain you and others with the randomness that is my life.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger *B* Fab said...

I'm late but happy blog anniversary! lol! :-) I love this blog! You inspired me to write about these lame men I encounter rather than just tell my girls! haha!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ b - better late than never! thanks so much. who knew that i was an inspiration? i would have never thought that. that makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter