Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Mindlessness

I haven't watched televesion all week. Fuck me for being so busy living life. I haven't made time to sit around and engage in mindless activity.

I really like TV. I would much rather watch TV than watch a movie. Movies are too long for me, I guess I'm just ADD-ish in that way. Sometimes it takes me several days to watch one movie.

I have a bunch of stuff in my DVR to watch. Between tonight and tomorrow I'm plowing through it. I got the turtle Chex Mix on deck, it's about to go down.

Oh, and yay for Entourage! Season premiere this Sunday. Vincent Chase is my yt boy fantasy. If I see him out and about in Hollywood he's getting it.

Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter