Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

In my mind...

I have a bit of randomness on my mind today.

I'll start with the fact that I faked my way through work today. Ya girl was totally non-productive. I've been superwoman at work for the past 2 months, and methinks I'm starting to get burnt out. I think its time for me to take a personal day and I need to plan a vacation ASAP.

Today I self-diagnosed myself with PMDD. I mean, it could be the only rational reason why I'm a moody, raging bitch for 14 days out of the month right? My BFF says its because I'm a Virgo, and we only have two sides - the nice, sweet side...and then the harsh, mean, kinda sadistic evil side. I'm gonna go with D. All of the above.

Since I self-diagnosed, I need to self-medicate. My supplier is low on product, so I'm gonna go with a new guy. I've never consumed his product before so I hope its quality.

Real talk, when I feel like I'm gonna go outta my head the remedy is to light up. Marijuana seriously calms my nerves. To most its a recreational drug, but to me it soothes my anxiety and nervousness. It beats the alternatives. I'd rather light up than pop a Xanax ANY day.

I use it recreationally, too. It's multipurpose!

I need to do some spring shopping. I've been picking up items here and there, but I want some dresses. I absolutely always wear pants and I want to wear dresses for spring and summer. I also need cute, comfy sandals to wear to work. I'll go window shopping this weekend and browse the Internet for inspiration.

I'm supposed to meet my girls for Margarita night. I promised to make it to Inglewood before halftime of the Lakers/Suns game. It's the first quarter right now and I'm sitting here blogging. I have not made a move to get ready yet.

Peace ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter