Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just a moment...

I have several random thoughts on my mind, so here we go...

I'm doing like 3 people's job nowadays. I won't complain too much, because I'm learning many many valuable skills. Makes me more of an asset which results in more bargaining power for me come annual review time.

It feels soooo good to get things off your chest. Better to put things out on the table rather than to keep it bottled up, leaving it to fester and cause people to assume things that may not necessarily be so. Communication is the answer.

E is going out of town this weekend. He's only going to be gone 3 days but I'm so sad! *Pouting right now*

I've grown so much over the past year. I've evolved immensely from the person I was 365 days ago.

I haven't eaten fast food in over a month. Wait, I'm lying. I had an In-N-Out burger a week and a half ago. But outside of that I haven't eaten fast food. It gives me the bubbleguts. Note to self to blog about my last Wienerschnitzel experience.

I cannot bring myself to watch this season of America's Next Top Model. I got 10 minutes into episode 1 and deleted the entire series recording from my DVR.

But I've watched EVERY episode of The Hills this season. Lauren really needs new friends.

Can't wait until Entourage comes back. 17 days and counting!

Vincent Chase is my yt boy fantasy.

Why o why is NBC canceling Passions? To make room for Today Show? It's clear they are doing that because Today Show's ratings suck ass, so cancel that shit! I know Passions better end with Theresa and Ethan finally getting together. And why is it that the only black couple on the show has a man on the down low?

I cleared my closet of old clothes, now its kind of bare. I need to go shopping.

I have shoes galore though.

Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter