Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Random Thoughts

Why do I wait until the absolute last minute to do things? I am the biggest procrastinator. It seems like no matter how hard I try, I still end up doing things at the last minute.

I like to think of myself as a strong, independent woman who can break down the toughest of men without even raising my voice. So why when I see a spider in my bedroom do I bitch up and start screaming like a total wuss?

Nordstrom's called me to inform me of the upcoming After-Thanksgiving sale. I must shop there way too much if they felt the need to inform me of a sale, and I'm not even a Nordstrom's cardholder.

While on the subject of shopping, I'm having the hardest time finding the perfect pair of black boots for winter. I mean, how hard is it to find 3 1/2 inch pointed-toe knee high crocodile boots in a size 7 1/2?

Thank God this week is a short week. I need a vacation from the miserable hoes I work with.

Speaking of, why does my coworker seem to always have VPL? Seamless underwear: a foreign idea?

It seems like we are going back in time. Yt ain't scared of us no more. But why should they be, when we hardly have any solidarity? It's hard to expect others to take us seriously when we don't do it ourselves. It's time to take this shit back. All of it.

blackgirlinterrupted, out.

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ brilld-Hey man! VPL=visible panty lines. Lol. And Nordstrom's know they are wrong. But no lie, I'll prolly be there on Friday. Lol.

Have a good holiday!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

VPL is so gross.
YT people are afraid now because it looks like they are going to be outnumbered in this country very soon.
I'm a procarsinator(sp)also. I said I would take this year off to work on that before I go back to school.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ beauty-Girl, Yt is getting out of control these days.

I've been working on the procrastination thing, but I haven't made that much progress :-/.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter