Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just Chillin' Out

Damn its a beautfiul day in the City of Angels! The sunshine is having a good effect on my mood today. I slept in until 10:30 today, which isn't late for some, but it is for me considering I have to wake up at 6 am everyday.

I have no idea what I'm going to get into for the rest of the weekend. Last night I went to Level 3. It was alright. I'm over the whole club thing, but I still go sometimes because I like to go dancing. The DJ was whack for most of the night. We got to the club about a quarter to midnight, and he was playing all the crap they play on the radio. That sucks ass. Most of the time I would rather go to dinner or to a bar. I love get togethers with friends. That's always a good time. Much better to hang out with a bunch of friends rather than around a bunch of strangers.

For the rest of the day I plan on doing some studying for my online classes, cleaning my room, and watching everything I didn't get the chance to watch all week. I still have to watch Nip/Tuck, Girlfriends, and I have a few movies saved that I need to watch. I may hang out with my friend later. We may catch dinner and drinks or something.

I'm in an extremely relaxed state of mind right now, which is good. For the past few weeks I've been super stressed about everything from work to family issues. I wasn't eating and my body was acting all out of whack because of stress. My skin was breaking out, my bladder was acting all weird, and I couldn't sleep. It was bad. I've reached somewhat of a calm, so I feel a little more at ease. I really need to be taking better care of myself and I need to work on stress management.

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ brilld-Did you decide to stop blogging? :-(.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

Stress is soooo very damaging to the body. I'm glad you are ok now.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ beauty-It really is. I'm doing better now though, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter