Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Its A Celebration, Bitch

Today is the first day of September, which officially marks the beginning of the celebration of my birthday. Since I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for my birthday this year, I decided that I am going to celebrate my birthday every weekend of the month of September. Granted, my birthday is on the 17th, smack dab in the middle of the month, but that makes it all the better. Black Girl Interrupted's birthday celebration kicked off this afternoon and will continue until the end of the month. I'm already faded and it ain't even dark yet. And its a three day weekend too? Shit. I'm just taking a hiatus for a few hours before I head back out. Where am I going? Who knows. Wherever life takes me.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Ms. Confessions said...

I’ve started the celebration as well.
My B-day is on the 19th.
Happy Birthday, dear Sapphire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter