Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

random ass days: the story of my life

As anyone who has read my blog for any period of time knows, I experience quite a few random moments on a regular basis. I don't know what it is, it's always been that way for me. I just experience things and events that are a little out of the ordinary.

Case in point: yesterday my BFF and I went to Berri's for the CA primary viewing party. It was a cool event, drinks and appetizers while watching the exit poll results. Btw, Obama didn't win CA, but it's all good because as of this post he's won 13 states to Hill's 8. Although she has won more delegates so far, I think it's apparent that Obama is more popular and may indeed win the popular vote come November. But I digress.

So while I'm at the spot the pseudo sends me a dirty text that says, "come do me in the edit bay." He's a tv producer, so he spends quite a bit of time there. It's awards season and he's working insane hours these days. But anyway, by the time I checked my phone and saw the text, I had already had a few drinks and I responded, "Boy stop I may really swing through." The next thing I knew he called me, and I was on my way to Century City.

I got to his office, and he and his video editor were hard at work editing a piece for the grammys on Sunday. It was like 10:30 at night and these dudes were still going hard. The pseudo decided to take a break, and we went into one of the empty edit bays. We sat and talked for a second, then he moved in to kiss me. The next thing I knew we were going at it in the edit bay!

This officially goes down as the craziest place I've ever had sex. I had sex in the edit bay of a major network owned by Viacom. I've always had a fantasy about having sex at the workplace. And it was so good too! I guess the excitement associated with the situation made it really hot. When we were done, the pseudo said, "you know, when I sent you that text I was bored and just kidding around. I didn't think you would really come down."

Don't test me, boo. I just may surprise you.

Holla atcha girl,

BGI

4 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLD UP...HOLD UP...STOP THE PRESSES....I don't come to your blog for a few and when I do return, you're leaving ass prints on the edit bay?!?!?!? Awww damn......Now I gotta go catch up. When's my next trip to Cali?!?! Gotta see what sh*t you on out there....

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Southern_Lady said...

Exciting, indeed! I guess they took the "No sex in the edit bay room" sign down the for night! lol

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ funky fresh - lmao! um...what had happened was...

@ southern lady - haha, we made it happen up in that piece.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Why Not Kristin said...

Girl I am sooo jealous LOL!!! That's what's up!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter