Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stank no mo'

Did I mention that I'm not in a stank mood anymore? Whatever funky ass mood I was in, it passed. Your comments helped, it feels good to have a couple of people out there who care enough to comment when I blog about feeling stank.

It was just a textbook case of being stressed and burnt out. Bullshit coming at me from every imaginable angle. It was really wearing me down and putting me in a really negative place. I didn't want to be in that place, but I couldn't break out of it. I had to acknowledge it, let myself feel it, and wait for it to blow over.

Just like the sunshine after a rainstorm, the stank is gone. BGI is back to her normal. 'Cause you know my normal is different from that of others.

Peace.

4 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sometimes you gotta smell yourself in order to know that your sh*t does stink.

Glad to have the real you back.....

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ funkyresh - that's so true. thanks dude!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My first time visiting, but I definitely be back! I feel you on the funkiness. I've been moody and bitchy for the last month or so. I need some of whatever you used to pull yourself out of it.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ skinny - thanks for stopping by! i don't know if you're into what i use to relieve stress and anxiety. i'll just say it looks like oregano, just a little stickier...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter