Black Girl Interrupted

Laid back, down to earth, & quirky, but also a little bit of a diva...yeah that's me. An oxymoron right? I'm a gumbo of thangs. I refuse to be pigeonholed into any categories! I'm a native Southern Californian living life in the City of Angels. I'm one of the very few Angelenos who is not into the whole Hollywood thing, but I'm still an LA chick through and through. I'm one of those people who lives in her own world. I don't do everything, I just do me.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Blogging on the go

I'm at this internet marketing conference in a session that is boring as fuck trying to pick up on some nugget of information that I can take back to my company. So far from this session I got nothing.

Outside of this, the conference is going pretty well. I've picked up a lot of info and insight from some of the sessions. The conference is in Vegas, and even though it's cold and dry I'm still hamming it up. I love Vegas in all it's tacky goodness. Even though I'm here for work it's still fun. Maybe because I get to drink quite a bit, gamble, and expense it. This is the one instance where I appreciate the corporate plantation.

Random sidebar: there are lots of hot nerds here. Ladies if you're like me and like hot guys who don't know they're hot this is where you find them. Sexy nerd heaven.

My, how times flies when you're blogging from your phone, it's finally over. Gotta go network.

Peace.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Afrodite said...

I love hot nerds!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said...

@ afrodite - it was hot nerd heaven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counter